Friday, September 21, 2007

Journeying Back Home!


On 10 Sept I spent a lot of time in the morning in packing things and in spending some time with all the family members of the Kusters. We had an early lunch and then Julia, Barbara and me left by car to Seist, nearby town of the ancient Germany. The houses and churches had still the medieval touch. Many of them built in Gothic and Byzantine styles, it was a wonderful journey that included the visit to the Mohnesse lake and a cup of hot chocolate. (Photo : With Barbara along Mohnesse) In the evening we had some dinner and kept talking till almost 11.00 p.m. and then went to bed as I am supposed to leave for India on the 11th.

By 7.00 a.m. I, Julia and Sebastian left by car to Hagen from where the Inter City Express took me to Frankfurt Airport. Once I was in, I had lot of time, because I had reached the place by 11.15 a.m. The counter opened only at 12.15. Once I got checked in, I was a free bird. I moved around the whole of the airport, traveled by the sky train, went to see an A-380, and finally, took some snacks and waited. Believe me, being the 11/9, there was enormous security all over the airport which I had not seen in my previous visits to the airport. Even checking and security check were really strict in every possible terms. But, once it was done, it's time to fly back to India by the Emirates Airliner at 3.15 p.m. German time!

No comments: