Thursday, February 5, 2009

Looking Beyond

The lost weeks have been quite eventful, with the interim audit, the Governing Body meeting on the 15 Jan, and number of trips to Delhi, Kolkata, and a pleasure trip to Hazaarduari (Place of Thousand Gates) with Chelsea, and knocking at my University to check on the update on my marksheet as the University has failed to update my marksheet etc. It has also been quite a different experience for me to deal with things as I have tranfered financial responsibilities to Fr. Herman, and so that leaves a lot of space for me, and a bit of time to get hold on pending things. But I have not sat down to work much, as I begin to feel how much my body needs some rest. So, I am letting my body and mind relax, to let them understand that I do care for them.

No comments: